Much is known about the benefits of meditation and the reasons to practice are compelling. Why then do relatively few meditate and even fewer have a daily practice?
At The Soft Road we are master teachers of Vedic meditation, a simple, twice-daily, eyes closed technique. In our pursuits, we tried different forms of meditation but nothing took hold until we learned this technique.
What made the difference?
- It’s easy, effortless, and enjoyable.
- Benefits come quickly and keep on coming. From the first meditation, accumulated stress, tension, and fatigue begin to dissolve and a sense of rejuvenation is felt throughout the mind and body.
- There are no special conditions or lifestyle changes required. This ancient technique was developed for people with busy lives, not those living in seclusion.
- There is no strain to stop thinking; we don’t concentrate or clear the mind. In this technique, thoughts are not the enemy or a sign that you aren’t meditating correctly.
- You learn how to meditate directly from a master teacher, in person. This technique is always learned through personal instruction, in a course consisting of a session a day, on four consecutive days.
Learning this way builds confidence and motivation to practice independently. Your teacher is available to provide ongoing personal support as you integrate Vedic meditation into your daily life.
At The Soft Road we believe a regular meditation practice is the foundation for personal and cultural transformation. It is our intention to inspire, teach, and support people to meditate, raising their state of consciousness and enriching their experience of life.
To find out more about learning Vedic meditation with The Soft Road, enquire here.